viernes, 20 de enero de 2012

KALEIDOSCOPE-EYED GIRL.

A little bit of me: I'm starting this blog because I collect images. All sized, I keep them in a cardboard box. Moments accumulated in envelopes. Pile them up. Fragments. Faces. Colours. Just because they're beautiful, or beacause they're not. Because they remind me something, because they have a message, or because they have not. I collect them because they make me cry or because they make me laugh. Because they are ephemeral instants that have became eternal. I don't really know why. I like fashion images, art images, black and white images, and over all people images. I wanna do that, photograph fairies, wallpeper feelings. When do you know that something is beautiful? No idea. But I feel this images are, just because I look at them, an look at them, and look at them.

My inspiration right now:
















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario